Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Work It Out!

Happy Sunday.  It was a lazy Sunday for me. Basketball and Football on my TV all day. I wanted something that was comfy-cozy.  I made this jacket with the Vogue #8778.
It appears that this pattern is now out of print. I enjoy working with Vogue patterns, the fit is great and the styles are often trendy and can be manipulated to make it unique to you.  I chose a puckered knit for the jacket.This fabric is so soft and comfy!  And since I have been on the I-gotta-have-leather-accent tip, I added faux leather lower sleeves.  I really like the over sized collar and the slanted zipper.  In terms of alterations to the pattern, I shorten the jacket about 1" and added an elastic drawstring waist.  This pattern was such an easy pattern to sew together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment